- Microscopic examination of drill cuttings for objective description of lithology
- Chemical and UV light testing for hydrocarbon content
- Total gas analysis based on 1% methane equivalent - 100 u (or client's acceptable standards)
- Chromatographic Analysis, C1 through nC4, with computer-integrated printout
- C1-C9 analysis of gas samples w/FID Chromatograph
- H2S & CO2 monitoring
- Third-party gas into Pason/ Totco system
- Real-time data stream or equipment observer status to any device without special software
- Calcimeter testing
- One set dry samples—enveloped, labeled, and boxed
- Drilling parameters, mud properties, Gamma curves, etc.
- Wellsight Systems default logging program
- Daily Reports with log updates
- Sample catching, if required
- Geosteering services will also soon be offered using SES Engineering software
Live data streaming to your Smartphone. If you want immediate access to your well data, 24/7—we can send real-time data feeds to your phone!